Sunday, August 2, 2009

Eli and Jude's Cupcakes

A very good friend of mine had twin baby boys on the 27th of July!  I brought these cupcakes to the hospital when we visited.

Gumpaste decorations drying after I cut and painted them.

Probably my second favourite shirt combo.

My original plan for these was a onesie and a diaper on each of nine cupcakes.  However, when I sat down to decorate them, two had mysteriously gone missing! *cough* Ian *cough*.  So I decided to do six instead; two onesies on four, three diapers and a onesie on one, and six diapers on one.  I had a bunch of prepared miniature blue and white flowers that I used as filler....I'm wishing I'd come up with something more creative.  I don't like how they look.

This pair of baby shirts was my fave.


1 comment:

West Coast Mama said...

I love these so much! You are so talented.